Misy-Sur-Yonne, Ile-De-France
3.0

Hello ,

I live in France.

On 2016-06-30, I bought 6 shoes to FeelingUSA for my wife (shipping for France and 6 items = 228,30 $)because this models don't exist in my country.

FeelingUSA said to me they don't have model "Belle301" on stock.

the model is here : http://www.feelingusa.com/high_heel_shoes/marabou_slippers.cfm?groupid=310#9943

I recept 5 beautiful shoes and my wife was happy :-),

but they take my money and don't send to me 1 shoes (model Belle301 , value = 39,95 $).

I ask FEELINGUSA for refound , but there is no answer with e-mail.

The FEELINGUSA phone don't answer ...

It's not serious !

2016-08-16 tuesday

Mr Bardot

France

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with models and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of pleaser usa belle301f slippers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3995. Feeling Usa needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pleaser usa belle301f slippers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Feeling Usa.

Had an Experience with Feeling Usa?

Comments